Location: Tulsa / New York / Remote
Salary: $30,000-40,000 (depending on experience)
Reporting to: Head of Operations (US)
Carbon wants to make publishing more profitable, and in doing so, build the platform that supports the free web.
We have recently expanded our portfolio of companies and as a result we are actively searching for a Technical Account Manager to join our team, oversee and contribute to the growth of our programmatic offering. You will join our extraordinary team by rolling up your sleeves and helping us save the independent web.
The Technical Account Manager is responsible for the growth and success of strategic accounts within the RTB business unit. This entails working closely with and managing clients & strategic partners who utilize our products. We’re looking for someone with a track record of creative problem solving who is data-driven and can work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Fixate on client success.
- Maintain and grow a roster of key partners within the RTB Platform, to include onboarding, problem solving, growth and optimization
- Develop a deep understanding of partner needs through proactive day-to-day communication.
- Own and improve delivery, measurement, reporting, client communication, and optimization efforts to drive more revenue.
- Perform daily in-depth analysis of partner & client trends, and identify ways to grow revenue for partners and Carbon
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the ad tech ecosystem, specifically as it relates to programmatic and publisher development.
- Develop and apply a set of “best practices” as it relates to product implementation and maintenance.
- 1-4 years of online advertising experience required; preferably 1+ years of client-facing experience.
- Previous experience working with RTB, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Exchanges, Ad Servers, and/or Publishers is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication and organization skills.
- Solid experience in Excel/GoogleSheets, Google data studio is a plus
- Strong project management and customer success skills.
Working at Carbon
- Flexible working, we are a remote company with employees in the UK, USA, Romania and India. We encourage people to work in a way that best benefits them, as long as they overlap with the teams when needed
- 20 days holiday + public holidays + a day for your birthday 🙌
- One friday off every quarter in addition to the above
- Share options – own a stake in our success
- Health & Life insurance, Disability, 401k
If you’d like to apply for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org