Location: New York / Remote
Salary: $80,000-100,000 (depending on experience) + uncapped bonus + equity
Reporting to: CEO
Carbon wants to make publishing more profitable, and in doing so, build the platform that supports the free web.
Launched in 2020, Carbon is an end-to-end revenue management platform (RMP) for publishers that unlocks the complex relationship between audience, content and revenue, enabling more profitable content, buy-side and sell-side strategies.
We work with some of the world’s largest publishing companies, and are ready to take our growth story to the next level – this role is a key part of that.
We provide our clients with data science driven tools, to help them sell more advertising, optimise revenue, maximise audience acquisition performance, and monetise their audiences.
We value openness, communication and supporting our employees to be the best they can.
Carbon is looking to build out its US sales team, and this role will be the first hire to help build that function.
As such, we are looking for a future sales leader that can prospect and form meaningful, consultative relationships with large publishers, but also somebody that wants to build a team of talented sales managers over time.
You’ll spend your time
- Engaging with Tier 1 prospects in the publishing and RTB space
- Crafting compelling sales narratives to educate and share the Carbon story
- Working alongside client services and partnerships leads as part of the commercial business unit
- Managing pipeline
- Winning lots of new business
- Learning & having fun
You should apply if you
- Have several years of experience selling solutions directly to large publishers and are looking for more responsibility and autonomy
- Know why good CRM rigour is important
- Know the difference between a DMP and a CDP
- Understand pubtech and adtech
- Are energised by telling people about exciting technology solutions
- Can find ways to simplify complicated stories
- Want to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Are excited by data, machine learning and technology
- Are self-motivated and passionate about your work
It would be nice if you had
- Working knowledge of the RTB ecosystem
- Basic technical knowledge relating to tags and tracking
Working at Carbon
- Flexible working, we are a remote company with employees in the UK, USA, Romania and India. We encourage people to work in a way that best benefits them, as long as they overlap with the teams when needed
- 20 days holiday + public holidays + a day for your birthday 🙌
- One friday off every quarter in addition to the above
- Share options – own a stake in our success
- Health & Life insurance, Disability, 401k
If you’d like to apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com