Remote / £25,000-35,000
At Carbon, we focus on building long-term trusted relationships with our clients where we’re always striving to innovate as well as ensuring excellence in our regular deliverables. We are seeking a Client Success Manager to join our growing UK team who will be the lead contact point for both existing and upcoming new clients, to deliver on that promise. We always want our clients to love working with Carbon.
- Be the primary contact point for all Carbon projects, support queries, and training needs; establishing priorities and escalating internally where required.
- Establish trusted and long-lasting relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Set clear goals and milestones based around client objectives that you and the client will be working towards.
- Ensure that clients are onboarded in a timely and high-quality manner, collaborating with our tech and data science teams as required.
- Drive additional value through increased use of Carbon.
- Maintain regular client communications and satisfaction surveys
- Ensure internal reporting is kept updated
- Support client renewal and billing process
- Represent the “voice of the client” and advocate for their needs in our development steering group
- Forecast/track key revenue/sales metrics for each client and report to senior management.
- You’ll have proven experience as a key account manager (3+ years), communicating and influencing across multiple stakeholders.
- You will have some working knowledge of the Publisher and/or ad-tech ecosystem
- You’ll have high emotional intelligence – clients will love to work with you
- You will be a proactive problem solver with critical thinking skills
- You’ll be great at managing multiple projects concurrently, maintaining attention to detail
- You’ll have demonstrable experience of working with multiple teams to achieve your objectives
- Prior DMP or revenue analytics experience beneficial
- Knowledge or experience of working with GAM (or Ad Servers generally)
- Knowledge of a common industry CRM platform would be ideal
If you’d like to apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com.